Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Goals for 2012


Goals for 2012 

Updated: 30.9.12

Below are my goals for 2012, both fandom and personal. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. All comments are loved.

I also have a day zero account if anyone is interested.
Real Life Goals:

1. Finish Planning My Wedding COMPLETED > wedding pictures here 
2. Finished writing my novel Will probably not finish for at least another year
3. Make a list of 101 things that make me happy (0/101)
4. Put $30 a week into savings fund   Not gonna happen, sorry.
5. Learn the ins and outs of running a household I wash, I clean, I bake, thats enough isn't it
6. Drink 1litre of water every day for a month 
7. Lose 36 kgs (2/36) not gonna happen and I don't really mind right now
8. Maintain a healthy weight see above
9. Try Zumba
10. Exercise for thirty minutes every day I am currently doing this work out 
11. Eat more fruit and veggies
12. Take a walk at least three times a week I walk enough at work
13. Eat breakfast three times a week
14. Stop biting my nails

15. Listen to 26 artists I've never listened to starting with each letter of the alphabet (0/26)
A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

16. Create 10 playlists and upload to box.net 
         (1)
         (2)
         (3)
         (4)
         (5)
         (6)
         (7)
         (8)
         (9)
         (10)

17. Learn how to say "I love you" in ten different languages
18. Burn incense 100 times
19. Fill a photo album with pictures
20. Get a tarot card reading
21. Finish all the levels in Angry Birds
22. Take a photo every day in 2012 using dailybooth (Dont think this one is going to happen)
23. Create a blog an update every day, with even a short update (This one either)
24. Start a personal library COMPLETED
25. Clean my house every Sunday BEEN DOING IT
26. read 50 (if not 100) books in 1 year  (currently at 25)
27. watch 100 films in 1 years (currently at 43)

Personal Goals:
Learn how to cook without burning anything
Start being more active
Stop eating so much junk food
Take a vacation to Melbourne for our honeymoon DONE DONE DONE!
Find all my lost clothes in the cupboard of doom DONE DONE DONE!
Try driving a long distance by myself
Be more accepting of people and help them when they need it


No comments:

Post a Comment