Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

50 QUESTIONS YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED

50 QUESTIONS YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED:


1. What's your favorite candle scent?
I recently bought some new candles and have become obsessed with the scent of fairy floss drifting through my house. Reminds me of a carnival.2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Kate Bosworth, because I think she is amazing and has a great personality.3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Andre Leon Talley, because we could bitch and complain and compare ideas on different fashions and I could borrow his shoes 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Well, considering I already am, shall I just tell you the age I was? I was twenty-four.5. Do you know a hoarder?
I know people who own a lot of things but they don't horde.6. Can you do a split?
Nope, I can't do any gymnastics.7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
About five I think.8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the one - the Pacific Ocean.9. How many countries have you been to?
None, only my own. Australia.10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope, but my grandfather was in the Air Force.11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Nyah Grace.12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Orion Matthew.13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
A D. That was math and I cannot stand math.14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Sailor Moon - and it still is.15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
We don't have Halloween here.16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read all of the Harry Potter books and some of the Twilight because I just couldn't get into them.17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British - they're sexier.18. Did your mother go to college?
Nope, both my parents worked.19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes.20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope. I took one Tae-kwon-doe class with my ex and never went again.21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Movie World - a theme park on the Gold Coast.23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French or Spanish.24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey.25. Is your father bald?
No but he may be soon.26. Do you know triplets?
Nope.27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic. I have never watched The Notebook. Besides, Titanic is a classic.28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes,  and it made me very very sick.29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
Papa Delis - its an Italian restaurant. 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Nope.31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
Uh,... no, I don't think so.32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
No idea, probably the same name but the male version - Ashley.33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ash.34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
My husband.35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I lived in a rural area growing up and live in the suburbs now. If I had a choice of where to live, I would say the city.36. Can you whistle?
Yep.37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope.38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to but it doesn't happen.39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
No.40. What medical conditions do you have?
I am enemic. I have really low iron levels.41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A few. 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, I love the film.43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Big-W or Target44. What's the last compliment you got?
"I love how you smile."45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I do, then I try and fall back asleep and try to start them again.46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Earl Grey.47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Almost fifty.48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever they want to. I don't want to pressure them.49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
About ten.50. Why do you have a tumblr?
To reblog pictures I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment